Welcome to the CodeHook Forums.
  • Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• CodeHook upgrade

Hey,

It's been a while since it's ready but I haven't posted about it in this blog section!

Today I've released a new cool version (All known bugs have been fixed, and added smart clicking for just the left mouse click so you don't even have to worry about it)

Read more about it on it's official page www.codehook.com/pisti-upgrade

There's also a cool price, if you purchase all upgrade at the same time you get this for free (use the first link)

Thank you for your time

Pisti
    Comments 31 Comments
      Does this work with mw3?
      It says on the page: "Compatible with: CoD1&UO, CoD2, CoD4 and CoD WaW (some features also support other series)", So I dont think so, but some features may apply to other series.
      Yes, some of the features, chams, aimbot, rapid fire are working. Spamming and auto vote not really.
      my colours at my hack is not avaible ... is only simple and i am confusion ... how can i fix it ?? pff !! i buy the hack 2 years ago !! (Cod2 - Cod4 - Cod5)
      Quote Originally Posted by Pisti_ View Post
      Yes, some of the features, chams, aimbot, rapid fire are working. Spamming and auto vote not really.
      Are you able to make extra features like human aim, human aim value, aim_fovx (0.00-100.00) in the upgrade? I have not seen these commands/options in any hacks of codehook yet for cod2
      cod2 is much different hacking than other series of cod started after cod2 so examply u may not be able to use silent aim at cod2 as it's not possible due to the way how game is created
      Hustla, Competition is silent Aimbot for Call of Duty 2, so we can do silent aimbot for this game
      Quote Originally Posted by Hustla View Post
      cod2 is much different hacking than other series of cod started after cod2 so examply u may not be able to use silent aim at cod2 as it's not possible due to the way how game is created
      Ofc it is possible for CoD2. These features I have written in this forum are available in many other multihacks for CoD2, so my question is why they are not included into the Codehook hacks. They would improve the quality of the aimbot edition hack very much.
      we r talking about codehook dudes
      Lets stay on Topic here guys, This is about the upgrade, not whether silent aim is possible or not!
      This option gave you a lot of new customers and old cheered (silent aimbot)
      pff pisti i wanna upgrade, please answer my pm??
      Email me! (xwarlordx@gmail.com) if you wish to pay in a different way for the upgrade I don't have the time to check all the pm's.
      Quote Originally Posted by Pisti_ View Post
      Email me! (xwarlordx@gmail.com) if you wish to pay in a different way for the upgrade I don't have the time to check all the pm's.

Already upgraded, sent purchase number, no response...why the Paypal then?
      when I can download ..
      Quote Originally Posted by Vuxx View Post
      when I can download ..
      you must buy it!
      Quote Originally Posted by krijgdetering View Post
      you must buy it!
      i buyed its and i wateing for download link
      ask pisti on email for the download link.
      Quote Originally Posted by cpt price View Post
      ask pisti on email for the download link.
      i ready did 3 times and where download link its not fear
      Have some patience, he will get to you.
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

satdudeuk

what happend to pisti-upgrade what bout people who payed for the upgrade Go to last post

CodeHook upgrade

satdudeuk on 05-28-2015